Privacy and Cookies
Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003
Decree regarding the protection of personal data
Please note that the Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Decree regarding the protection of personal data” provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the law, this processing will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The policy does not apply to other web sites accessible through our links, for which cabertvilladeiglicini.it is in no way responsible.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we want to provide you with the following information
Purposes of processing personal data
The data provided when registering will be used for purposes related to and/or useful to cabertvilladeiglicini.it, and in particular: to send, by e-mail, communications concerning information, updates, new products / services published on the website for cabertvilladeiglicini.it send by e-mail, commercial information, promotion and advertising; to request, by e-mail, adherence to the new services activated after the subscription; to comply with legal obligations and provisions by the Authority;
Modalities of processing personal data
This data will be exclusively processed electronically with electronic and computer tools that guarantee security and confidentiality, with and without the aid of automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Freedom to grant consent and the consequences of a refusal
The conferment of data is optional, but without it it will not be possible to provide information services.
We inform you that personal data will not be communicated to third parties or distributed, except for those (physical and/or legal persons), who have been delegated to carry out services related to the purposes described.
Processing holder and manager
Processing holder and manager is the owner of the domain Cabertvilladeiglicini.it, Gaetano Bertoldi, Via Corobbi 3, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda, Italia.
The user can contact the data controller to assert your rights as provided for in Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to have the right to edit and delete data by writing to email@example.com or clicking on the unsubscribe link shown in all our newsletter you will receive.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exists, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The user has the right to obtain information: a) source of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The user has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
4. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This site uses the very common third-party cookies.
Third Party Cookies
While browsing on our website are automatically acquired some information, for statistical or information that could allow the identification of some user data visitor. Among this information you are:
– The IP address.
– The URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources.
– The time and date of the request.
– The type of operating system, browser, screen resolution and other technical information
These data are anonymous and are treated and stored information for purely statistical. The site uses an analysis service of the navigation data provided by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a statistical service offered by Google. The information generated by cookies on this site are automatically captured and stored on the server Google. To these companies is devolved further clarification. Other cookies are used in an automatic way to provide services such as, but not limited to, the answer to the articles / writings, sending requests for assistance or information. This information is also collected in an anonymous and aggregated and statistical purposes only. These data do not allow, in any case, to arrive at your identity to their nature and the manner of their processing and are to be considered, therefore, anonymous.
The Social buttons are those special “buttons” on the site depicting icons of social networks (eg, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users browsing to interact with a “click” directly with social networks. Social buttons used allow the social network that the icon refers to acquire data on the card. Through the use of these buttons they are therefore installed third-party cookies, including profiling. The site, however, does not share any information or navigation user data acquired through its website with social networks accessible thanks to Social buttons. The companies that own the respective Social Network is devolved further clarification.
Optional, consensus and Obligations
You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are sent to the user device itself. There are several ways to manage cookies. You can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change the settings of your browser.